Recent content by eGoddess

1. eGoddess

[UPDATE] Pink and White Hairstyles Update!

Not a bad idea! It would certainly be disappointing if you paid for white hair but there is minimal difference from the black version. Thanks for the recommendation :)
  2. eGoddess

[UPDATE] Pink and White Hairstyles Update!

Hi again everyone!! Hope you guys are all enjoying open beta! Meanwhile, here's the much anticipated post about the progress on the re-coloring of all hairstyles to pink and white . Pink and White hair colors will be released once all hairstyles are re-colored and will be REG colors only...
  3. eGoddess

[UPDATE][GUIDE] RevivalStory Hairstyles 101 + "New" Hairstyles Revealed!

Hi Maplers! This post is simply a guide to which hairstyles are available at what maps, as well as which hairstyles are VIP or REG. Hairstyles with an asterisk (*) next to its name indicates the "new" hairstyles that were re-colored and added to the game as mentioned in the previous blog...
  4. eGoddess

[BLOG] Introduction and Hair Update - "New" Hairstyles and Colors

The ones shown in this post are for male only, but don't worry, there will be plenty of other female hairstyles available! There will be an equal number of male and female hairstyles available.
  5. eGoddess

[BLOG] Introduction and Hair Update - "New" Hairstyles and Colors

Hi Maplers! As this is my very first post as a staff member, I believe an introduction is in order - Hi! I'm Jess a.k.a. eGoddess. I'm an automation software engineer IRL. I love front-end development but also do some back-end, database, and DevOps development as well. I'm also a self-taught...