Recent content by Dirty

1. Dirty

Alterntive to removing secondary stats

Secondary stats have always been a part of Maplestory, and right now we are seeking out more ways to make gear and character builds more appealing. I've already proposed adding Additional scrolls to the game, so players are not locked into a sauna robe or everyone taking the same path. In order...
  2. Dirty

Class changes

I also agree that Crusaders fall off later in the game due to the low damage they have when charging up combo. Even with full orbs charged a power strike only tickles.
  3. Dirty

Class changes

I also agree that archers / snipers problem is the 100% damage level 30 strafe. I feel like some training areas / bosses could be reworked to add more elemental weaknesses would be the best “buff” to white knights and I/L. I feel like the variety of maps they can grind on are very limited in...
  4. Dirty

Feedback Regarding the Removal of Secondary Stat Requirements on Armor

I do not like the changes to remove secondary stat requirements from the game. Because the magic cap for mages is 999 magic + buffs. So no matter what you will have left over points to allocate into luk, hp, or mp. I much like the idea of adding additional scrolls like bottom dex and top luk to...
  5. Dirty

Skill Balancing(Mostly for White Knight and Crusader)

Gobies will only be a problem if wacky can get aqua to work. I've asked wacky about Aqua and this was the response wackyracer04/23/2020 I'm not looking to fix the water to be quite honest. [12:12 AM] I'm not very well-versed in doing such a thing. [12:12 AM] Maybe if we get enough donations I...
  6. Dirty

Skill Balancing(Mostly for White Knight and Crusader)

the charged blow suggestion sounds pretty nice.
  7. Dirty

Additional scrolls

A lot of scrolls are going to be missing from the game, and by adding these scrolls from later versions. I believe it will promote more pathways to build your character and help the free market. I suggest the following scrolls be considered to be added now or in the future. 10% 60% 100%...
  8. Dirty

[UPDATE] Mid-April Newsletter

Badass update wacky
  9. Dirty

Being a lowdex warrior on release (Victoria Island only)

In later levels WA is much more valuable than str and is more like 6-8str = 1 WA
  10. Dirty

Pet Pictures

Vera Bradley boy
  11. Dirty

Scroll drop chance into perspective - The unbiased version

I vote for lower rates. (less likely to get a scroll) because you make the server last that much longer. If the server lasts 5+ years like royals then lower rates will make achieving "end game" equipment more valuable and ensure players still have things to upgrade in the years to come.
  12. Dirty

Mesos or Vote

all I care about is getting a free FM store
  13. Dirty

Area bosses

I love all area bosses, gives more reasons to move around the maple world and not stay in one place.
  14. Dirty

What Will You Play First?

if I roll a warrior I then flip a coin for dk or wk